Presented by: Michael Boulch, C.Ht.
Date: September 14-16 (Thursday - Saturday)
Time: 9:00 A.M. to 5:30 P.M.
SPECIAL 3-DAY CLASS
- Course topics include:
- Appropriate susceptibility tests
- Inductions and deepening
- Techniques for a forensic session
- Ideomoter & ideosensory techniques
- Techniques for children and the use in child abuse cases
- Techniques for obtaining a composite drawing
- Hypnosis and the polygraph
- The victim / witness check list
- Expert witness qualification
- Obtain proper legal information during the session
- The legal status of hypnosis
In 1988, the US Supreme Court ruled in favor of the use of
Forensic Hypnosis as an interviewing technique with witnesses
and victims of crimes. Hypnosis is used as a means of refreshing
the memory in order to recall facts, such as license plate numbers,
descriptions of suspects and crime scenes, etc. which the conscious
mind has repressed. Texas which is the only state with licensing
for Forensic Hypnosis and this is a rare opportunity to attend
special training which is normally only offered to law enforcement.
Graduates will be eligible to join a Forensic Hypnosis organization.
J. MICHAEL BOULCH authored
the state certification exam and learning objectives for forensic
hypnosis. He is internationally recognized as the leading authority
and will share his insights into how to have a lucrative practice
in Forensic Hypnosis.